Home | Consulting | Presentations | Writing
Peter Van Dijck.
I love creating products (founder of Mefeedia and Gush), understanding behavior (Colombia Migration visual research project), and adding meaningful structure to data (author of Information Architecture for designers and of the XFML specification.)
Get in touch.
Peter Van Dijck is a renowned information architect and author of the book “Information architecture for designers”. He has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Rolling Stone Magazine, and is a regular speaker at industry conferences. He founded two startups and lives in New York.
- 2013 General Manager Digital Entertaniment, AMI, NYC.
- 2012 Consulting user experience at Isis, mobile wallet, NYC.
- 2011 Founder, Gush (photo cloud), NYC.
- 2009 - 2010 Vice President Global User Experience, Fox Mobile (mobile video), NYC.
- 2008 Senior Information Architect, Internet architects, Antwerp, Belgium.
- 2004 - 2007 Founder, Mefeedia (video aggregation), NYC.
- 2005 - 2007 Independent Information Architecture Consultant, NYC.
- 2002 - 2004 Information Architect Leadership Team, LDS, NJ, USA.
- 2000 - 2002 Lead Information Architect, Vardus, London.
- 1998-2000 Traveling, South America.
- 1990-1995 Masters in Photography, Belgium.